AURIVA-Elevage is a major player in cattle and goat genetics. AURIVA-Elevage provides breeders with services and breeding stock to improve their breeding performance at the best possible price. AURIVA-Elevage :
– 6 member cooperatives, representing more than 19,000 founding breeders
– 16 selection programs for cattle and goat breeds
– 32 departments from the Pyrenees to the Alps
– 1,716,000 cattle doses and 22,000 goat doses distributed annually in over 50 countries
– 80 employees
Reporting to the Head of the Biotechnology Division, and working as part of a team of technicians, you will be responsible for meeting the needs of breeders and the Selection Company in the field of bovine embryo transplants in part of the Auvergne Rhône-Alpes region.
– You are responsible for the production, processing and placement of bovine embryos in accordance with current technical and regulatory conditions,
– You evaluate donors according to their suitability for reproduction,
– You will be responsible for collecting, sorting and assessing the quality of embryos, as well as processing, packaging, identifying, preserving and placing them,
– You prepare technical and administrative documents, and handle invoicing and collection from breeders where necessary,
– You manage relations with breeders who use our services,
– You canvass, promote and distribute the embryo transplant service,
- You are an agri/agro, veterinary or agricultural BTS with experience
- Your knowledge of animal insemination and genetics is a plus Expected qualities
- You have good interpersonal skills with breeders, and you know animals very well.
- You are rigorous in your movements and your thinking
- You have the autonomy to organize your work and make decisions
- You know how to reproduce female cattle
- You have a real breeding culture (feed, health, buildings, herd management, etc.)
Full-time permanent contract
Company car provided
Start date: as soon as possible
Centrally located in a business zone that mainly covers the Haute-Savoie, Savoie and Ain regions.
Think you've got what it takes? POSTULE!
Send a cover letter and your CV by e-mail to the following address or via the form below:
AURIVA-Elevage – 61 Chemin des Hoteaux – 69126 BRINDAS