Meet Sandrine DUFEU BOURILLON12 April 2023
NEW PRECOCITY INDEX27 May 2023
EVALUATION OF WEANING FARMS IN 2023 ARE AVAILABLE
Are you a VA4 breeder?
Would you like to become a partner in the Blonde genetics of tomorrow?
Find out more about the program in our brochure.
- Contribute to the development of new Blonde genetics
- Test 4 of the best males in each generation, selected on the basis of their own performance and whose doses are distributed on a limited basis.
- Keep the females born in the process
- Be a VA4 breeder (to obtain a weaning index)
- Set up (May to October) the AIs
- Undertake to carry out weighing and weaning score checks with its Bovin Croissance organization for all calves from these AIs.
The On-Farm Weaning Evaluation Program
- Developed to maintain the high quality of AURIVA-Elevage’s Blond d’Aquitaine genetics, the On-Farm Weaning Evaluation program has been designed to :
- Evaluate young bulls in the program on the performance of their offspring at weaning.
- To complete the information provided by the bulls involved in the Maternal Qualities test at the Casteljaloux station.
- Diversify and disseminate variability by increasing the number of bulls on offer
- Increasing the reliability of genetics distribution
- Distribute a sufficient number of doses to obtain an ISEVR with a Coefficient of Determination (CD) of maximum reliability from the first issue.